Interested in joining the team? Please attend our first team meeting on Sep. 3rd at 7-8pm in CPE 2.218
By joining the team, you’ll get some great benefits:
- Officially Compete for Texas Triathlon
- Coached Workouts on TrainingPeaks and Reserved RecSports Facilities
- Discounts from our Sponsors, Apparel, and Kits
- Discounts/Reimbursements on some Race Fees/Travel Expenses
- Social Events
- And a Free T-Shirt! (Possibly the best part about joining)
We recommend that you first come out and attend some practices. This will give you a chance to see what we’re all about. After about 2 weeks, we’ll ask you that you pay dues to become an official Texas Triathlon member.
To join the team, start by joining our Hornslink organization. This is where we will post all official team announcements. You will then need to fill out the RecSports membership packet. Health insurance is mandatory for all members on the team. If you are able and willing to be driver, be sure to upload a scan of your driver’s license and car insurance. Note: Only drivers age 18+ with a valid Texas driver’s licence are allowed to drive.
Once the paperwork is out of the way, just pay your dues. New this year you can pay online (instructions below) or by cash/check to an officer. Dues are $125/semester or $200/year. If you haven’t already, ask an officer to join our private Facebook Group, where we will be posting more information about social events, workouts, races, volunteering, etc.
To pay dues online, first go to this link: https://secure.rs.utexas.edu/store/
- Sign in with your EID or Proceed as Guest
- Click “Sport Club Tournaments & Online Dues” from the left sidebar
- Add “Triathlon Online Dues” to your cart. Choose ‘Annual’ for the entire 2015-16 school year or ‘Fall’ for the Fall 2015 semester only.
- Enter the name and EID of the recipient. Your own name and EID unless paying for someone else.
- Continue through the checkout process.
- You should receive an email receipt once payment is received.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact any of our officers.